An Echocardiogram (echo) is a graphic outline of the heart’s movement. During an echo test, ultrasound (high-frequency sound waves) from a hand-held wand placed on your chest provides pictures of the heart’s valves and chambers and helps the sonographer evaluate the pumping action of the heart. Echo is often combined with Doppler ultrasound and color Doppler to evaluate blood flow across the heart’s valves. HCI provides Echocardiogram services today in Phoenix vicinity, Arizona.
Why is it used:
• Assess the overall function of your heart
• Determine the presence of many types of heart disease, such as valve disease, myocardial disease, pericardial disease, infective endocarditis, cardiac masses and congenital heart disease
• Follow the progress of valve disease over time
Why Mobile Imaging:
Mobile Radiology means that a certified-radiology technician comes to your home to get images. HCI provides Mobile Imaging services in assisted living, nursing homes, group homes, home-health and hospice patients, and home-bound patients at home in the Phoenix-Metro vicinity. These images are high quality and are then sent to board certified-cardiologist who will interpret these images. Any significant findings are called in to the ordering physician’s office for further action. Mobile Radiology, Portable X-Rays can be done in the comfort of your home at the time you are available. Mobile Imaging provides a hassle free and convenient way of getting top medical care.
• HCI sonographers are ARDMS Certified
• Sonographers are highly-experienced and have the ability to provide report at time of the exam
• Reports and Images can be shared as necessary for Continuity of Care
• HCI can perform Echocardiogram tests at Patient-home, Clinic setting, and/or Long-Term Communities in Arizona.
Ready to Order a Mobile Radiology Study? CLICK HERE!