1. Order Placed Online or by Phone
Physicians in our network can order mobile diagnostics for any of their patients 24/7/365.
2. HCI Technologists are Dispatched
Our dispatch center receives the order and dispatches a technologists in as little as 2 hours.
3. Technologist Performs Exam and Sends it to HCI
Our specially-trained technologist will perform a range of diagnostic exams on the patient and transfer all data to HCI.
4. HCI Transmits Exam Data to Networked Radiologists
Our extended network of doctors and radiologists will receive the exam data and use it to create a diagnostic report.
5. Radiologist Dictates Report
Radiologists send the full diagnostic report to the patient’s physician along with all data and imagery.
6. Provider Reviews the Report and the Images Online
After reviewing the report, data, and images the provider will contact the patient to offer treatment options and follow-up care.